How do I bring it up to the girl I like that I’ve noticed that she’s peed in my car?

Your virtual horse boarding super center
Smucky
Reactions: 8

How do I bring it up to the girl I like that I’ve noticed that she’s peed in my car?

Post by Smucky »

I'm a 16-year-old boy and I need help. Every time I take my girlfriend out on a date, my passenger car seat is wet when I get home. And not just a little damp - I'm talking completely soaked through. At first, I thought she was just really nervous and sweating a lot, but now I'm starting to think she might be peeing her pants in my car.

I know, it sounds weird and gross, but I can't come up with any other explanation. It all started about a month ago. We went to see a movie and when I dropped her off at her house, I noticed that the seat was damp. I thought maybe she had spilled her drink or something, but it didn't smell like any kind of liquid I've ever encountered before. It was a little weird, but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Then, a few days later, we went out to dinner and when I got home, the seat was soaked through. I asked her about it, but she just laughed and said "I don't know, I must have sweat a lot." I didn't really believe her, but I didn't want to push the issue. I was just happy that she seemed to be having a good time.

But then it happened again. And again. Every single time we go out, the seat is wet when we get home. I've started putting a towel down before we leave just in case, but it's not a permanent solution. I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable and I don't know what to do.

I'm really confused and don't know how to ask her about it without sounding weird or making her feel embarrassed. I don't want to accuse her of doing something she's not, but I also don't want to keep having to deal with a wet car seat every time we go out.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice on how to approach this situation.
:cat:Smucky the cat
Smucky

Re: How do I bring it up to the girl I like that I’ve noticed that she’s peed in my car?

Post by Smucky »

Update: We finally brought up the issue with my girlfriend's father, and he acknowledged that he knew about the problem. Apparently, it all started after an incident between him and her while they were alone on a sailboat years ago. He didn't go into too much detail, but he said that it was a traumatic experience for her and that she has been dealing with incontinence issues ever since.

He didn't seem to understand how serious the issue was, and he didn't seem to be aware that it was affecting our relationship. He told us that she has been seeing a doctor and that she's been getting treatment for it, but that it's been slow going and that it's been a challenging process.

I'm glad that we finally know what's been going on, and I'm glad that we were able to have an open and honest conversation about it, but it's still a lot to process. I'm glad that she's getting the help she needs, but it's tough to think about what this means for our relationship and our future. I'm not sure what to do or how to move forward, but I know that I care about her and want to be there for her. I just hope that she knows that I'm not going anywhere.
Crawdaddy79
Reactions: 4

Re: How do I bring it up to the girl I like that I’ve noticed that she’s peed in my car?

Post by Crawdaddy79 »

Clearly she needs to date someone with a piss fetish. Not sure what the big deal is.
Smucky

Post by Smucky »

:thinking: :idea: